MS CRM 2011 solution provides facility to register plugin, one of the great feature that I liked, I saw some threads in MS CRM forums where user are how to register plugins using solution. So I am going to write steps that we need to follow to register plugin using Solution.
- Create a Solution and set required information.
- Included required entities and other resources accordingly.
- Select “Plug-in Assemblies”
- Click on “Add Existing”, it will open a view select all and click Ok.
- Now Select “Sdk Message Processing steps” to include all messages.
6. Click “Add Existing” to add existing steps.
7. Export your solution.
8. Import your solution in Target system.
9. Make sure to select “Activate any processes and enable any SDK message….”