A Service in a cross-domain way without a proper cross-doman Error

In My silverlight webresourc I was consuming WCF component to fetch data from external database. when I deployed this webresource to CRM 2011, I got below error

In order to solved this issue I placed crossdomain.xml and clientaccesspolicy.xml in root folder of my WCF component  “C:\inetpub\wwwroot”

you can refer http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc197955%28v=vs.95%29.aspx for more details on crossdomain and clientaccesspolicy xml.

Hope it will help somebody.



Leave a comment

Filed under MS CRM 2011

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s