I have seen many times, where CRM developers asking for common interview question in CRM development forums. I am writing this post to collect some common question on MS CRM technical side that can crm developers community
- Explain some new features in MS CRM 2011.
- What are the different webservice available in MS CRM 2011.
- Which service can be used to access metadata information.
- What are the different ways to consume MS CRM webservice from client side?
- Rest Vs Soap.
- Difference between Dialog and Workflow.
- What is Solution?
- Difference between Managed and unmanaged solution.
- Is it possible to register plugin through solution?
- What is field level security?
- How can we use auditing in MS CRM 2011.
- What is the use of document location entity in MS CRM 2011.
- How can we create a custom Ribbon button.
- How can we rename a custom Ribbon button.
- How can we open a custom webpage from ribbon button.
- How can we use Filtered views in MS CRM 2011.
- What is Webresource and what the different types of webresource.
- How can deploy a Silverlight webresource in MS CRM 2011.
- What is the use of subgrids?
- What are the basic steps involved in developing plugin.
- What is the use of tracingService in plugin development.
- What are the new messages introduced for plugins in MS CRM 2011?
- What is sandbox plugin.
- What are the different ways to create custom report for MS CRM 2011.
- Difference between Early bound and late bound.
Please refer for answer : https://mahenderpal.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/ms-crm-2011-technical-interview-question-part-2/