I was working on a Silverlight component yesterday and I was facing some issue, so I thought let’s debug my XAP file to see what is causing this issue. When I tried to attach Silverlight process in my source code, I was unable to get Silverlight process. Earlier I was able to debug my XAP files without any issue, but this time I was not able to get Silverlight process to attach, I closed visual studio and browser many time, but no luck.
Then I tried to search in Google and found this blog, which helped me to get idea to try something and here is finally what I did:-
- Added a break point in Silverlight Project.
- Executed my Silverlight application in debug mode from Visual Studio and it went on debug mode.
- Uploaded my XAP file in Microsoft CRM 2011.
After that I tried to debug my XAP file and I was able to debug it.